I found this pretty amazing: a video showing Walmart's spread across the States.
This weekend I was "tagged" by my mother, believe it or not. For the record, here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you (in my case Sue)
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about you in a blog post
- Tag six people in your post. Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know your entry is up
the fourth of which I shall eschew in the true spirit of the shy and retiring isaach.com.
Six random things, though, I can't resist:
- A couple of weeks ago I gave a presentation through a Japanese interpreter
- I've been married for six months
- I'm a non-immigrant non-permanent resident of the United States
- I listen to Any Questions whenever I can
- I'm a fan of the phonejacker
- I have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
In other news, I took this photo yesterday: