To recap from last time, two truths and a lie about me:
- I went to ballet class as a kid;
- I played the piccolo in the school orchestra; and
- I was a competitive teenage ping-pong player.
Illustrative of the need for the Salmon protocol, I've had friends guessing the lie on Facebook, FriendFeed, Google Buzz, Twitter, and in the comments here on my blog. I was surprised to find the votes easily consolidated:
- nobody chose number 1, the ballet classes;
- one person chose number 2, the piccolo; and
- everybody else chose number 3, the ping-pong.
Congratulations, then, to my friend Craig for being the only one to pick out my lie about the piccolo. In actual fact I played the flute in the school orchestra. I've been told that's a bit sneaky, but hey—this is the internet. It's the wild west here, folks.
I'm not sure what to make of nobody picking the ballet classes.
Here's the other photo of me which nearly made the cut to be my "Hi, I'm Isaac" photo to accompany my fun facts. Taken by Wendy in Golden Gate Park last summer: